Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Fortnite has taken the world by storm. With over 40 million players worldwide and even a bunch of celebrities singing its praises, everyone is throwing themselves out of the party bus to fight it out on the ground. But how much do you think you really know about Fortnite? Take this little quiz and see how much of a pro you really are!
1. Let’s start with a simple one: What does Fortnite run on?
- Unreal Engine 4
2. How many weapon tiers are in Fortnite?
3. What is the name of the first emote you get in Fortnite?
- Groove Jam
- Orange Justice
- Dame tu Cosita
4. What is the main color of the Fortnite bus?
- Light Pink
- Light Purple
- Dark Blue
- Bright Red
5. What was the most popular emote in season 3?
- Flippin Sexy
- The Dab
- Orange Justice
- Best Mates
6. How much health did a supply drop balloon originally have?
7. What does it say on the side of the minigun?
- ‘Hasta La Vista’
- ‘Husk A La Vista’
- ‘Viva La Revolution’
- ‘Ain’t Got Time to Bleed’
8. Fortnite has inspired tons of other developers to create Battle Royale modes and games, but which game was the first to mention a new Royale mode at E3 2018?
- Rapture Rejects
- Call of Duty
- Mavericks: Proving Grounds
9. How long does it take to run across a single grid in one straight shot?
- 45 seconds
- 55 seconds
- 60 seconds
- 65 seconds
10. Fortnite was the 6th most popular PC game in January 2018, what position did it reach in May 2018?