Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
In a world where humans are controlled by machines and computers can manipulate our realities, the Matrix is a vortex of wonder. Are you the Neo of our time? Do you have what it takes to escape the Matrix and crack the code of existence?
1. Choose the pill that lets you live in security and blissful ignorance:
- Red pill
- Blue pill
2. Unscramble this phrase and tell us what it means!
- Don’t look down
- Don’t sleep
- Don’t breathe
- Don’t look up
3. In mythology, Morpheus is usually associated with the God of what?
- The sea
- Sleep or dreams
- The universe
4. Do you know the difference between a dream and reality? If so, can you spot the picture that is different?
5. Inside the Matrix you need to protect yourself. Look closely and see if you can find in which section ‘ESC’ is located.
6. Complete this sentence: an oracle possesses the power of ________ .
7. How many differences can you find between A and B?
8. In order to hide your secret software in a book, choose the philosopher who wrote about a ‘hyper-real’ condition in which imitations of reality have become more important than reality itself.
- Jean Baudrillard
- Friedrich Nietzsche
- Rene Descartes
9. The hovercraft captained by Morpheus in the Matrix is also the name of the King of Babylon? Can you find the right spelling?
10. Which of these representations shows us a Lower Triangular Matrix?