Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
Do you want to test your wits and your luck with the Lucky Spin Game? Each time the wheel spins, the red ball lands on the number of points you can score for each question you answer correctly. Simply look at the clues to answer the questions! Easy-peasy! Let’s get spinning!
1. Hey there! Are you feeling lucky today? To participate in the game, you have to pick a lucky charm! Don’t worry they’re all lucky, so it’s just a matter of preference!
2. Good choice! Let’s play. The red ball has landed on 6 points. Look at the the two clues on the right hand side! What are they?
3. Look at the clues again for 14 points! Which of the species below comes in these two colors?
4. What a spin! Look at the clues. Which cartoon are these characters from?
- The Princess and the Frog
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
5. Which word completes this classic title: “Gone With The ____”.
- A (clouds)
- B (sea)
- C (sky)
- D (wind)
6. Look at the clues for the points! Who’s connected to these two people?
- David Bowie
- Elvis Presley
- John Lennon
- Paul McCartney
7. You’re doing great! The two clues refer to the cuisine of which country?
8. Is your lucky charm working? Let’s see… What do these two animals have in common?
- They both lay eggs
- They’re both reptiles
- They’re both part of the monotreme animal group
- They’re classified as amphibians
9. Are you a fan of Astronomy? What are we referring to here?
- Saturn’s moons
- Neptune’s moons
- Jupiter’s moons
- Mercury’s moons
10. Spinning, spinning – and it stops on 61 points! We’re looking for a character that is NOT from the Marvel franchise.
- A (Cable)
- B (Gamora)
- C (Deadpool)
- D (Splinter)
11. What in the world are these two clues referring to?
- Cities in Brazil
- Waterfalls in Peru
- Rivers in Paraguay
- Small towns in Spain
12. Look at the picture and see if you can guess where these stone walls are located!
- A (Scotland)
- B (China)
- C (Portugal)
- D (Croatia)
13. Ancient Egyptians used symbols in their hieroglyphs. Which of these is NOT a symbol of Egypt?
14. Look at the picture! What type of rock are these cliffs made of?
- A (quartzite)
- B (scoria)
- C (gypsum)
- D (sandstone)
15. Lastly, for a whopping 90 points! These are the names and last names of famous writers. Can you match them up correctly?
- (A+E), (B+D), (C+F)
- (A+E), (B+F), (C+D)
- (A+F), (B+D), (C+E)
- (A+D), (B+E), (C+F)