Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
Play this fun and free 3-Minute Second Chance Quiz and find out if you’ll score big! This handpicked selection of entertaining questions covering a wide range of topics will certainly put your skills to the test! So what are you waiting for?
1. Can you work out this problem?
2. Which piece will complete the image?
3. Put these countries in order according to area, from smallest to largest!
4. Think you can solve this riddle? The question is: if eleven plus two equals one, what does nine plus five equal?
5. How many books below weren’t written by Stephen King?
6. Think you can put these inventions in the correct order, oldest to most recent?
7. How many differences can you spot between the images?
8. Let’s see how well you remember your math lessons! Watch the video below. Can you answer the question? The question is to find the length of the third side of the triangle knowing the length of two other sides of it (3″ and 4″).
9. Can you keep focused? Let’s find out! Watch the video below and answer the question (you need to count the letters).
10. Watch the video below. Can you answer the question (you need to identify the country)?
- A – Italy
- B – Qatar
- C – Malaysia
- D – Ecuador
5 thoughts on “3-Minute Second Chance Quiz answers”
Thanks for the help. They changed it up a little, like asking the inventions the opposite of the answer in your quiz but the answer is the same only backward. It was a different picture in find the differences but the number of differences is the same number. And the video must be the same but they gave names of places rather a b c d options but Malaysia is still the correct answer. Thanks.
Hey! Thanks for your comment! Could you please share the link to that new version? TIA
Just to let you know the answer for one isn’t in the choices. The answer is 20. I know how you got thirty but in math there is an order to the steps. You multiply first then you woukd us you addition. Final problem is, 10+5×2=
5×2=10. 10+10=20. Not 30.
Sorry for bothering you but I thought it best not make a kid think he’s wrong when he was right.
You are absolutely right, the correct answer should be 20!
I followed the same logic as you described when I was trying to complete the quiz for the first time, and I got 94%.
Surprisingly, when I chose 30 for question number 1, I scored 100%. Seems like quiz authors made a mistake.
So I am posting here only those answers that let people score 100% in the end, even if I don’t agree with those answers.
It seems like quiz authors finally corrected their mistake, so I updated the answers, too (replaced 30 with 20 for question number 1).