Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. It doesn’t always have to be chicken eggs. Can you tell which bird laid the big egg in the image below?
- Elephant bird
2. Eggs like this are considered some of the world’s most famous works of art. In which country were they manufactured?
- French Polynesia
3. Let’s find out how focused you are. Watch the video below and answer the question at the end. The question is how many Easter cards did you see?
4. Let’s go on a literal egg hunt: How many times can you spot the word EGG in this grid?
5. Unscramble these names. Only one of them is not associated with stories about bunnies. Which one?
6. Have a look at this video about biology – can you answer the question? The question is: which of the following animals is the odd one out?
- A (cow)
- B (giraffe)
- C (pig)
- D (hippopotamus)
- E (camel)
- F (rhino)