Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. What day does Spring start in the US?
- March 1st
- March 20th
- May 21st
- February 28th
2. Hurricane season starts in spring?
- False, it starts in winter
- None of the above
3. How long are most days in spring?
- 9 Hours
- 12 Hours
- 14 Hours
- 16 Hours
4. Tornados are most common in which season?
5. Why are allergies bad durring spring?
- Plants and flowers are dying.
- The change in humidity effects nasal linings.
- The tempature change cause eyes to water.
- New plants and flowers are blooming
6. When does Spring end?
- June 20th
- June 21st
- July 1st
- May 31st
7. When it is Spring in the Northern Hemisphere, what is it in the Southern?
8. Which Holiday is in Spring?
- Valentines Day
9. According to tradition, if a groundhog does not see his shadow after emerging from his burrow on Groundhog Day, spring will come _______.
- One week late
10. According to Greek myth, the return of spring coincides with the return of Persephone, the daughter of Demeter, who is the goddess of ______.
- The Wind
- Plants and fertility
11. The first day of spring in the southern hemisphere is the first day of ______ in the northern hemisphere.
12. Easter always falls on the _____ Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox?
13. In China, the coming of spring coincides with celebrations for the ________?
- Christmas Festival
- Dragon Boat Festival
- Spirit Festival
- Chinese New Year
14. For the Japanese, the opening of the _______ blossom, Japan’s national flower, in March or April signals the start of spring.
15. During the spring, birds are more vocal as they sing to _______.
- Attract mates
- Warn away rivals
- Attract mates and warn away rivals
- Increase lung capacity