Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. Take a look at your tiles. How many of them will you use when creating your longest possible word?
2. You have the following tiles: Z, M, A, U, and T. Which ones would you use to create three words in one single turn?
- A and T
- U and T
- M, T and A
3. How many words can you make with your tiles by using both letters already on the board?
4. How many two-letter words can you make from these letters?
5. Watch this video and unscramble the letters (W, H, M, S, O, E, O) to form a word. What part of speech is this word?
6. How many words aren’t actually real words on the board?
7. Choose four letters from your hand and add them to the letters already on the board. You’ll have to unscramble the word and tell us what it is!
- An occupation related to water
- An occupation related to land
- An occupation related to fire
- An occupation related to air
- An occupation related to cities
- An occupation related to snow