Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. Let’s see what you’ve drawn! In which country are these two cities located?
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
2. Here are your next clues. Very interesting! Under which astrological sign did the creator of these works pass away?
3. Which person is most closely connected to the two clues you’ve just drawn?
- John Dalton
- Bernard Palissy
- Hans von Storch
- Rosalind Franklin
4. What is the total number of prime numbers between 29 and 63?
5. Can you identify the false statement about the two clues you’ve just drawn?
- The man on the left lived to be a sexagenarian and the man on the right lived to be a quinquagenarian
- The mother of the man on the right was 18 years younger than her husband, while the man on the left married a woman 17 years younger than him
- The man on the left was diagnosed as having jaundice and the man on the right might have had cholera
- The man on the right traveled to the U.S. while the man on the left did not
- The man on the right considered the man on the left overrated
- The building where the man on the left was born still stands today, while the building where the man on the right was born no longer exists
6. Take a look at your clues. Which countries are located in the Southern Hemisphere?
7. You’ll have to unscramble these clues and put them in the correct order, softest to hardest mineral!
8. You’ve drawn your last clue! How many leaf vegetables can you spot?