Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. Your ice cream has gone missing! There’s a note on the refrigerator, but in order to read it, you have to find your magnifying glass. Where is it?
2. The note simply says: “Go to the museum.” You hurry into your home office to find your car keys. Now where did you leave them?
3. On your way to the museum, you fill up at the gas station. You look around you. Squirrels have been known to steal ice cream. How many of these furry critters are around you?
4. There are many rooms in the museum! A note lands at your feet and tells you that the number of differences you can count in the ice cream paintings is the gallery number where your next clue is hidden! How many differences can you count?
5. The paintings lead you here. Can you find an ice cream related clue?
6. Yesterday, you went to the mall to purchase the same exact ice cream scoop you spot in the museum! You head over to the mall and though you don’t find your ice cream, you do see a waffle that would pair perfectly with it. Where is the waffle?
7. You receive a mysterious text: “Your ice cream is at the restaurant.” You rush out of the mall and take a look at the cars passing by. Find all the letters and reorder them to learn the name of the restaurant. What is it?
- The name of a city
- The name of a star
- The name of a country
- The name of an animal
- The name of a flavor of ice cream
- The name of a natural mineral
8. Just as you enter the restaurant, someone drops the beans, literally! The red beans are everywhere! How many can you count?
9. There must be a clue somewhere. You glance at the menu, but it’s a mess! Something happened with the printing. How many sweet things can you spot?
10. Time to settle this once and for all! You barge into the kitchen. They’re about to serve your ice cream to a guest! Quick, see how many of the following ingredients you can spot in the kitchen to get your ice cream back! Anise, basil, bergamot, cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, ginger, nutmeg, rosemary, saffron, sage, vanilla, wasabi.
- Basil, cinnamon, ginger, rosemary, saffron, sage
- Anise, cardamon, cloves, ginger, nutmeg, rosemary
- Basil, bergamot, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, saffron, wasabi
- Cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg
- Bergamot, cinnamon, ginger, vanilla
- Cloves, cumin, ginger, rosemary, saffron
- Cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, rosemary, vanilla
- Cardamon, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, vanilla