Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
You may have questions in a different order, so scroll down to check.
1. Take a look at your first fun fair card! You’ll find a treasure in the country where these two structures can be found. Which country is it?
2. There’s a treasure in the country where these two activities are from. Which country is it?
3. Which word below would fit best with the three words on our fun fair card?
4. Think you can unscramble the word found on this fun fair card? What is it?
- A verb
- A pronoun
- A noun
- An adjective
5. Which word on this fun fair card is the odd one out?
- Fairy tern
6 (version 1). On which continent would you find this country?
- South America
6 (version 2). Which statement below is false about this country?
- It is landlocked
- It has 119 ecosystems
- It is a parliamentary republic
- The capital of its second largest province (by area) is the fifth largest city in the entire country
7. This fun fair card is all about chemistry! Can you choose the elements to complete the family shown on your card?
- O, P and As
- Cl and Rn
- Cl, At and Ts
- At and Xe
8. Mathematics! Think you can solve this equation?
9. Unscramble these names and put them in the correct order, latest to most recent!
10. Our final fun fair card! How many state capitals can you find?
11. Which building is not located in Europe?
12. Look what your fun fair card has revealed. Song lyrics! Unscramble the lyrics and then choose the word missing from them!
13. Choose the correct statement about this city!
- This city is one of the oldest cities in the world
- This city has some of the cleanest tap water in the world
- This city has one of the youngest mayors in the world
- This city has one of the biggest rat populations in the world
14. Can you figure out which word on this fun fair card is the odd one out?
15. Take a look at your fun fair card! Which statement below is TRUE about the creator of this character?
- He was born in Rome
- He was the second oldest child in his family
- He was not political
- He did not have a pen name
- He lived to be a sexagenarian
- All of the statements are false!
16. Which animals on this fun fair card have four-chambered stomachs!
- A and C
- B and D
- A, C and D
- All of them have four-chambered stomachs!
17. Think you can figure out the number missing on this fun fair card?
18. Which word below somehow connects with the image your fun fair card has revealed?
19. Think you can order these countries, largest to smallest by area?
20. You’ll have to look very closely at this fun fair card! How many differences can you count?