Sometimes quizzes are updated, and new questions are added. If you encounter any questions that are not present here, or if your score was not 100% with the answers we provided, please let us know in the comments section below and we will update the answers as soon as we can.
P.S. Please don’t forget to post the link to the quiz you’ve taken.
1. Take a look at the clues on the right to score the points on the wheel! These two foods are typical for which occasion?
2. These two foods are from which country?
3. Look at the clue, this food is predominantly?
- A dessert
- A salad
- A pastry
- A smoothie
4. Where was this delicious spread formally patented?
5. Look at the clues to win the points on the wheel! Where do these two foods come from?
6. A typical Berlin sausage snack pictured here was invented in 1949 by which person?
- Hans Riegel
- Felix Hoffman
- Melitta Benz
- Herta Heuwer
7. Here are some traditional dishes! Do you know to which country they belong?
8. These two ingredients are needed to make which dish?
- Pad See Ew
9. In which country was this salad invented?
10. What are we looking at here? Write your answer in below!
11. Type in the name of this pasta below!
12. Look at the clues on the board! What kind of spice are we talking about here?
13. To which country is this meal local?
14. What is the name of this cake? Write your answer in below!
15. What is the name of this sauce?